Bookkeeper Launch, also known as Bookkeeper Business Launch is a program to help you build a business earning over $60 per hour as a virtual bookkeeper. Is this course a scam? We go in-depth into this program with our Bookkeeper Business Launch review.
What Is Bookkeeper Business Launch?
The Bookkeeper Business Launch program was started by Ben Robinson. Ben is a former CPA and owner of a CPA firm.
According to his website, that he has helped 4,096 people start their own bookkeeping business since 2001.
From what we could find for this Bookkeeper Business Launch review, he started the Bookkeeper Business Launch, LLC program on July 23, 2015. Apparently Ben taught people how to start a bookkeeping business even before he started this program.
How Does The Bookkeeper Business Launch Program Work?
The Bookkeeper Business Launch website has very little information. There’s a video and some info about the free classes offered.
You will need to enter your email address to get access to the free classes.
Bookkeeper Business Launch Free Class 1:
Once you enter your name and email address, you are taken to a page where you get access to the first free course.
You can see that you will gain access to the first free course. There are also three more free courses but each of those says “coming soon”.
At the end of each video, you can access the next video in the series.
This first part of the free course is a 19-minute 45-second video.
Not In-Depth Training For This Part Of The Free Courses
It becomes very clear, these first four free video classes are to introduce you to the world of bookkeeping. They are not meant to be anything more than that. Ben says these four video classes will be to show you the perks and the perils of starting a bookkeeping business.
In this first free course, Ben goes over the income potential of being a bookkeeper.
He also talks about what a bookkeeper actually does. To do this he uses an acronym called G.R.A.B. This acronym means:
- Gathering facts
- Be there for your client
Then, Ben focuses on the 7 personality traits that a bookkeeper should have. These are:
- Pay attention to the little things
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Hard worker
- Difference maker
- Positive outlook
In the last part of video one, Ben covers the income potential of being a bookkeeper.
Bookkeeper Business Launch Free Class 2:
In the second free lesson, you will learn about the tools and technology needed to operate a bookkeeping business.
It also covers the startup and ongoing cost of running a bookkeeping business.
Bookkeeper Business Launch Free Class 3:
In the third free lesson, you will get information on how to get quality bookkeeping clients.
Bookkeeper Business Launch Free Class 4:
The fourth part of the free lessons is not really a lesson at all. This video talks about how to get started in the actual course and allows you to sign up for the full course.
At the end of this video, you will see the GET STARTED BUTTON.
Click this button to see the cost and to get started.
What Is The Cost Of The Bookkeeper Business Launch Course?
The cost of the course is $2,997 (3 payments of $999), however, you will receive a $300 discount if you make a one-time payment of $2,697.
This also comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
What Other Are Saying Who Have Posted A Bookkeeper Business Launch Review
Our goal is to provide an in-depth Bookkeeper Business Launch review. To do this, we scoured the internet to see what others say about this program.
Better Business Bureau
The first place we explored was the Better Business Bureau. At the time of the writing of this Bookkeeper Business Launch review, they had an “A+” rating with the BBB.
The BBB also showed that Bookkeeper Business Launch, LLC had a 5 out of 5-star rating. This is an excellent rating. 413 customers had left a Bookkeeper Business Launch review! This is a large number of customer reviews. Enough customers posted a review for us to form an overview of the company’s performance.
We then went to the FaceBook page of Bookkeeper Business Launch, LLC.
Their FaceBook page had a total of 212 people that posted a Bookkeeper Business Launch review. The rating was 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Our Experience With Bookkeeper Business Launch
We signed up for the Bookkeeper Business Launch free courses.
Within a few minutes, we received two emails. One email gave us access to the first free course. The second email told us what to expect and when we would receive access to the other free courses.
After we watched each free video, we were given immediate access to the next free course.
Sign Up For Full Course
After we signed up for the full course, we had access to the Bookkeeper Business Launch member dashboard.
The Bookkeeper Business Launch course contains 4 main units and 7 additional units. Each unit consists of many different modules. This is a very extensive well thought out course.
In this Bookkeeper business launch review, we list everything included in each unit. This should help you understand what you will get if you decide to purchase the program.
Unit 1: A Day in the Life
The first unit is called “a day in the life”. In this section, you will learn what it’s like to be a bookkeeper and what you will be doing each day.
Unit 2: Foundational Elements
In unit 2, called “Foundational Elements”, it consists of 3 different modules. Each module covers different topics.
Module 1) Bookkeeping Basics
Bookkeeping basics contains 18 topics:
- Study Hacks, Part 1
- Study Hacks, Part 2
- Foundational Elements Introduction
- Assets, Liabilities & Equity
- Monopoly Example
- QUIZ: Assets, Liabilities & Equity
- Accounting Equation Introduction
- The Accounting Equation – Scales Demo
- Accounting Equation, Examples 1-5
- The Accounting Equation, Examples 6-9
- QUIZ: Accounting Equation
- Accounts and Debits & Credits
- Debits & Credits Cheat Sheet
- Ledger, Chart of Accounts & Trial Balance
- The Ledger, Chart of Accounts & Trial Balance in Xero
- QUIZ: Ledger, Chart of Accounts & Trial Balance
- Accounting Principles
- QUIZ: Accounting Principles
Module 2) Financial Statements, Journals & Ledgers
Financial Statements, Journals & Ledgers contains 17 topics:
- Purpose of Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Statement of Cash Flows
- How Financial Statements Fit Together
- Bookkeeping Cycle
- QUIZ: Financial Statements
- The Journal and Posting to the Ledger
- The Posting Process Demo
- QUIZ: Bookkeeping Cycle
- Repetitive Transactions & Special Journals
- More On Repetitive Transactions & Subsidiary Ledgers
- Cash Journal
- QUIZ: Special Journals
- Bank Accounts: Methods of Payments & Receipts
- Bank Security
- Bases of Accounting
Module 3) Ethics & Laws
Ethics & Laws contains 5 topics:
- Professional Ethics
- Laws & Legislation
- Uniform Commercial Code
- Business Entities
- Contracts: Basic Elements
Unit 3: Building Blocks
The third unit contains 5 different modules. These are shown below:
Module 1) Get Set Up
The Get Set Up module consists of 5 topics:
- Building Blocks Introduction
- Sign up for Xero
- Set Up a Client in Xero
- How to Set Up a Client in QuickBooks Online
- Import Chart of Accounts in Xero
Module 2) Balance Sheet Assets
The Balance Sheet Assets module contains 34 topics:
- Balance Sheet Introduction
- Cash Accounts
- Bank Feeds Introduction
- Automatic Bank Feeds in Xero
- Manual Bank Statements in Xero
- Automatic Bank Feeds in QuickBooks Online
- Record, Classify & Reconcile, Part 1
- Part 2 Record, Classify & Reconcile
- Bank Reconciliation Resources
- Set Up of ABC, LLC
- Import Chart of Accounts (COA) for ABC, LLC
- Record, Classify & Reconcile – Your Turn, Part 1
- Part 2 Record, Classify & Reconcile – Your Turn
- Record, Classify & Reconcile – Your Turn, Part 3
- Part 4 Record, Classify & Reconcile – Your Turn
- Record, Classify & Reconcile – Your Turn, Part 5
- Part 6 Record, Classify & Reconcile – Your Turn
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- The Accounts Receivable Demo
- Topic Accounts Receivable Associated Accounts
- Accounts Receivable – Your Turn, Part 1
- More On Accounts Receivable – Your Turn, Part 2
- The Inventory Demo
- Inventory – Your Turn
- Prepaid Expenses
- The Prepaid Expenses Demo
- More Prepaid Expenses – Your Turn
- Fixed Assets
- The Fixed Assets Demo
- Fixed Assets – Your Turn
- Intangible Assets
- More On Intangible Assets Demo
- Other Assets
Module 3) Balance Sheet Liabilities & Equity
The Balance Sheet Liabilities & Equity module is made up of 25 topics:
- Liabilities Introduction
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Introduction
- More Accounts Payable Flow Chart
- Entering Bills Demo
- Paying Bills Demo
- Accounts Payable Associated Accounts
- More Accounts Payable – Your Turn
- Payroll Liabilities
- The Payroll Liabilities Demo
- Payroll Liabilities – Your Turn, Part 1
- Part 2Payroll Liabilities – Your Turn
- Payroll Liabilities – Your Turn, Part 3
- Credit Card Liabilities
- The Credit Card Liabilities Demo
- Credit Card Liabilities – Your Turn
- Sales and Use Taxes Payable
- The Sales and Use Taxes Payable Demo
- Sales and Use Taxes Payable – Your Turn
- Other Current Liabilities
- The Loans Demo
- Loans – Your Turn
- The Equity Demo
- Equity – Your Turn
Module 4) Income Statement
The Income Statement module consists of 9 topics:
- Income Statement Introduction
- The Revenue Demo
- Cost of Goods Sold (COGS)
- The Cost of Goods Sold Demo
- The Expenses Demo
- Other Income & Expenses
- Income Statement – Your Turn
Module 5) Statement of Cash Flows
The Statement of Cash Flows module contains 3 topics:
- Statement of Cash Flows (SOCF) Introduction
- Cash Flow from Operating Activities
- Statement of Cash Flows Demo
Unit 4: Prepare, Review & Present
The fourth unit is made up of 3 modules. These are shown below:
Module 1) Balance Sheet Review
The Balance Sheet Review module consists of 12 topics:
- Financial Statements: Prepare, Review & Present Introduction
- Monthly Financial Statement Preparation & Closing Checklist
- Get Set Up
- Cash & Credit Card Accounts
- Undeposited Funds
- Accounts Receivable
- Inventory & Prepaid Expenses
- Fixed Assets
- Accounts Payable
- Payroll, Sales Tax & Other Liabilities
Module 2) Income Statement & Statement of Cash Flows Review
The Income Statement & Statement of Cash Flows Review module contains 3 topics:
- Revenue & Cost of Goods Sold
- Expenses & Other Income
- Statement of Cash Flows
Module 3) Present & Close
This last module of unit 4 Present & Close is made up of 3 topics:
- Financial Statement Presentation Tips
- Prepare Quarterly Financial Statements
- Month and Year End Close
There are six other additional units included with the course. These are:
- To Infinity and Beyond consisting of 7 modules
- Bookkeeping Practicals containing 4 modules
- Business & Marketing made up of 10 modules
- Bonus Training which contains 8 modules
- Practical & Tactical which is made up of 1 module
- Bootcamp Coaching consisting of 3 modules
Their support team answers email very quickly. We sent out several emails to support and they responded within a few hours. This lets you know that they will be there for you should you have any questions.
Our Bookkeeper Business Launch Review Final Verdict
As we did our research for this Bookkeeper Business Launch review, we found this to be the best bookkeeping course available.
This course will guide you through absolutely everything you would ever need to know to start a bookkeeping business.
Each unit features in-depth training on everything from bookkeeping basics to business marketing. There is nothing left out in the Bookkeeper Business Launch course.
If you want to start a bookkeeping business, this is the course to teach you how to succeed.
With a 60-day money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose to see if this is for you.
There are very few opportunities that make us stand up and take notice. This course is one of the few that we can recommend with absolute confidence. Learn more about this course.
BEST BOOKKEEPING COURSE ONLINE
(Learn more about our rating guidelines.)